We hope you take a moment to read this page to help you get acquainted with us and our products. And to use our site.
Please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. Also, click here if you need any help deciding between buying MP3 CDs or Regular Audio CDs.
1. First of all, use our handy button above to sign up for our Newlsetter. You'll get a coupon to use on a future purchase. All we need is your email address and first name. That's it! If you'd like to fill in all the squares too, please feel free, we occasionally do mailers also.
2. On the left, you'll see a tab "Samples Of All Shows". On this page all of our shows we currently offer are listed alphabetically. When you click on a show, you'll find a short description about the shows, and a sample episode to listen to. If you know what you want, or just want to start shopping right away, just click on the tab "Online Store"
3. If there is an item you are interested in purchasing, click on the "Online Store" tab. This is the sales portion of our website. Shows are sorted into categories, such as Comedy, Western, etc.. All of our shows are also listed on the page "All Products". There is also a search box, where you can type in what you're looking for, whether it's the name of the show, an actor, director, etc.
4. When you are on the page of a show you'd like to purchase, you will have the option of buying MP3 CD or Regular Audio CD. Don't worry about making a mistake, you'll see the block. Most of our shows are available in both regular audio CD and MP3 CD on the same page. However, there are a handful of shows that are available ONLY on the "Regular Audio" tab. The reason for this is it's from a set of MP3 CDs that consist of more than 1 CD, such as the show "Suspense" "CBS Radio Mystery Theater" and some others. Doing it this way gives you the option of buying only one regular audio CD of a particular show. Where most people who buy MP3 CDs, prefer to buy the complete set at one time.
5. While in our store, please take note of the artwork or photos on the description page, that's usually the same artwork we use on our covers!
6. If you ever need help, or run into any problems, please feel free to contact us at 231-715-2141, or email us email@example.com . We're always willing to help.
7. If there is a show you would like, but don't see listed, contact us. If it's available we most likely have it. We are trying to avoid having our customers having to scroll down through 100's of shows that really don't sell. Doing it this way is kind of a double edged sword. We hope paring down our list of shows appeal to most of you, if it doesn't work out, we'll go back to the old way. As the holiday shopping season starts, we want to make it easy for people to buy gifts, and if they're not real familiar with old time radio shows, we want to make it as easy as possible.
8. Last, but most certainly not least, we would like to say thanks to all of our customers, and if you are not a customer already, we look forward to serving you.